Friday, October 11, 2013

Mini Shopping Haul: Target and Gap

With the temperatures dropping I was reorganizing  all the clothes for the kids and realized that Claudia doesn't really have too many long sleeve tops. Several months ago we went through all her clothes and purged tons of staff that is supposedly too babyish for her, most of it were clothes I bought for her from Gap and H&M seasons in advance. 

For the last year or so I realized I can't really shop for her anymore without her approval , she is going through a weird stage now, when she is not a teenager , but not really a small kid anymore, I think it is called "TWEENS". 

Well, apparently " Justice " and "Target" are well aware of that stage because she likes most of the clothes they sell.

Anyway, Target had a great sale and I picked up 3 tops below for her, I think after the discounts each top was around $5. Definitely beats shopping at "Justice" when the simplest top is around $20 after their famous 40% off which is totally worthless. 


this is more of a tunic top that would go real well with black tights




this is just too cute, I love it

Isn't this another awesome top??!!

Then we headed to Gap, which just has started the weekend with their Columbus Sale.
I got this Sherpa hoodie for Andrew, it was 30% off in store. I  love that it is lined with sherpa in the sleeves as well, I can see him wearing this jacket pretty much all winter here in Dallas. 


Finally I got this leopard hoodie for myself at Gap as well. All sweaters were 50% off, so it was really an awesome deal.  I love hoodies in general, but this is the coolest hoodie I have ever gotten, I love everything about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment